We are happy to announce the soft opening of the Har Tru Tennis Courts #1, 2, 4, and 5. Below are the approved Tennis Courts Policy and Procedure. While this is a soft opening please know that the reservation website is not up and running, please see reception for reservations and your court key.
The MiraBay Club is home to 5 Har Tru Tennis courts. The Tennis Sports Pavilion runs many programs so please check with the reception desk for more information. All courts are for use by MiraBay residents and their guests.
Hours of Operation
The Reception desk closes at 9pm, any reservations after 9pm will be required to drop their court key into the designated drop box located near the main entrance of the Tennis Pavilion.
The Reception desk closes at 8pm, therefore, if a resident reserves court time after 8pm they will need to pick up the key prior to 8pm and drop their court key into the designated drop box located near the main entrance of the Tennis Pavilion.
The Reception desk closes at 8pm, therefore, if a resident reserves court time after 8pm they will need to pick up the key prior to 8pm and drop their court key into the designated drop box located near the main entrance of the Tennis Pavilion. If a resident reserves a court prior to 8am on Sunday they will need to obtain their court key the day before their reservation, due to the fact that the reception desk will not be open at the time of the reservation.
Tennis Court Reservations
MiraBay Tennis Booking Reservations: mirabay.reservethecourt.com
Residents of Mirabay please register with the above website located at harborbaycdd.org or use the link directly to set up your personal user account and to reserve your court. Otherwise, reservations can be made via the reception desk at 813-649-1500 ex. 21.
Tennis Court Policy Procedures
- All Residents must check in at the MiraBay Club Reception desk prior to going on a court. At the time of check-in the reception team will verify the court reservation, sign in guests (collect guest fees if that is required), and issue you a court key fob to access the courts. Your proximity card is required and will be kept at the reception desk until the court key is returned. A $25 fee will be charged if you fail to return the court key.
- The minimum Residents age to bring a Guest is eighteen (18). The minimum age for a Resident to reserve a court is sixteen (16). Any Residents or Guests under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian unless participating in a teaching class or have been approved through the Teen Orientation Program.
- Guests using the Tennis Club facility must be accompanied by a Resident. Residents are allowed 5 complimentary guests per month. Otherwise, there will be a Guest Fee of $15 per guest for a maximum amount of time of two (2) hours of play. Each Resident may invite up to three Guests on one court per visit.
- Reservations for court time may be made by Residents one week (7 days) in advance on a first come first serve basis. Online reservations can be made at mirabay.reservethecourt.com (also found at harborbaycdd.org) Reservations can also be made in person, or by phone (voicemail reservations excluded). The first and last names of all participants who will be utilizing the court must accompany the reservation. If there is an available court, a reservation can be made the same day as desired play.
- Each court may be reserved for singles and doubles, for a maximum amount of time of two (2) hours. Names of all the players are required for court reservations. Courts will be held for ten (10) minutes past the reserved time.
- All Residents reserving courts at night must make reservations during the hours of operation of the MiraBay Club. The court key must be returned to the Reception Desk or designated drop box prior to leaving the facility after completing play.
- Proper tennis attire, as determined by the professional staff, is required at all times. Approved clay court shoes are required.
- Please remove your reservations online if you cannot make your scheduled reservation so that the next available Resident on the waiting list will be notified of the open time slot. In order to be courteous to your fellow Residents we are implementing a No Show penalty process.
No Show Penalty Process
For the first No Show offence, the Resident that reserved the courts will be sent an email notice, reminding them to please cancel their reservation so that we can notify other Residents on the waiting list to play. The second occurrence of a no-show will result in 30 days of suspension of the Resident’s reservation rights. The third occurrence of a no-show will result in 6 months of suspension of the Resident’s reservation rights.
All Residents and Guests using the Mirabay Tennis Amenity are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and safe manner in compliance with all policies and rules of the District governing the amenity facilities.Disregard or violation of the District’s policies and rules and misuse or destruction of Facility equipment may result in the suspension or termination of Facility privileges. The District may pursue further legal action and restitution in regards to destruction of Amenity Facility property or equipment. Guests may use the MiraBay Club Tennis Facilities if accompanied by an adult Resident.
Facilities and persons using the facility do so at their own risk. Persons interested in using these Facilities are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to use.
All emergencies and injuries must be reported to the MiraBay Club Manager (813)649-1500 as well as the District Manager at (321) 263-0132 X-4205.
- General Policies:
- The tennis courts are open from 7 am to 10:00pm, Monday thru Sunday.
- Schedules of programs and reservations will be posted at the Tennis Court bulletin board.
- Residents and Guest must supply their own equipment.
- Use of glass containers on the tennis court is not permitted
- Proper tennis shoes and attire, as determined by the staff, are required at all times while on the courts. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No jumping over nets.
- You are required to line the courts when your play is finished. Due to the fact that the courts are watered from beneath there is not a need to brush the courts after each play. The staff will brush and line the courts at the beginning of the day.
- Players must clean up after play. This includes “dead” balls, Styrofoam cups, plastic bottles, etc. The goal is to show common courtesy by leaving the court ready for play for Residents who follow you.
- Court hazards or damages, such as popped line nails, need to be reported to the staff for repairs.
- The Tennis Amenity is for the play of tennis only. Pets and the use of roller blades, bikes, skates, skateboards and scooters are prohibited on the tennis courts; including tennis amenity main entrance.
- Lights will automatically turn off at the end of the playing day, but no later than 10:00 pm unless approved by the Tennis Club Manager.
- The Management reserves the right to authorize all programs and activities, with regard to the number of guest participants, equipment, supplies, usage, etc., conducted at the MiraBay Club Tennis Facility, including Tournaments, League Play, Lessons, and CDD Sponsored Events.
I acknowledge receipt of The MiraBay Tennis policies and procedures identified above. I also understand that I am financially responsible for any and all damages caused by me, members of my household, or my guests along with any fees resulting from the loss or theft of my tennis court key fob.
Signature ______________________________ Date ________________
Printed Name ___________________________