- Official District Name:
- Harbor Bay Community Development District
- Purpose of the District:
- The Harbor Bay Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.
- Legal Authority:
- The Harbor Bay Community District was established pursuant to Chapter 190.005(1), Florida Statutes and Hillsborough County, Florida Ordinance 99-11 on July 29th, 1999.
mdocs-cat-43Harbor Bay CDD District Boundaries Download
- Board Members:
- View the current list of board members.
- District Office:
- 250 International Parkway, Suite 280, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- District Manager:
- Patricia Thibault
Ph. 321-263-0132 x4205
- Fiscal Year Period:
- Budget Information:
- View All Budget Information
- Florida Dept of Financial Services:
- Audit Report:
- View the District’s Audit Report Information
- Official Boundaries:
No files found in this folder.
- View the District’s Assessments
- Code of Ethics:
- View information on the District’s Code of Ethics